Could an Orthopedic Physician Help Me?
Do you need to see your Somerset, KY, orthopedic physician do for you?
Does your back hurt you? Are you suffering from knee pain? Are you worried you may be suffering from fractures, or unknown sports injuries?
An orthopedic physician deals with extremities, especially correcting deformities and repairing functions, and impairments in the spine and related, like muscles and ligaments.
The issue can be a result of illnesses, old age, sports, or other accident-related incidents. They provide patients with custom braces and pain relief.
Read more to find out what other services your orthopedic physician can provide you.
How can your Cumberland Bone & Joint Orthopedics doctor help?
Doctors provide everything from routine checkups to surgery. They deal with any problems related to bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The list of services provided include:
- Bone problems: nonunions and malunions, infections, tumors, simple fractures, amputations and spinal deformities.
- Hand and wrist issues: carpal tunnel syndrome, ganglion cyst, rheumatoid arthritis fractures, custom braces, joint pain, arthritis, tendon, or ligament injury and tendinitis.
- Shoulder problems: arthritis, bursitis, dislocation, frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis), impingement syndrome, loose or foreign bodies, rotator cuff tear, rotator cuff tendinitis, separation, torn labrum and SLAP tears.
- Joint problems may include: arthritis, bursitis, dislocation, joint pain, joint swelling and ligament tears.
- Knee issues: ligament sprains or tears (anterior cruciate, posterior cruciate, medial collateral, and lateral collateral ligament tears), loose or foreign bodies, cartilage and meniscus injuries, dislocation of the kneecap (patella), knee pain, Osgood-Schlatter disease and tendinitis
- Elbow problems: loose or foreign bodies, pain, tennis or golfers elbow (epicondylitis or tendinitis), arthritis, bursitis, dislocation or separation, ligament sprains or tears, elbow stiffness, or contractures.
Putting off a doctor's appointment can be detrimental to your health, especially if has to do with your spine and bones. Your Somerset, KY, doctor cares about your health, so schedule an appointment by calling (606) 416-5225.